CBRE SiteTools is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-25. The program can be installed on Android.
SiteTools for CBRE powered by EnableX® is a versatile tool for performing site inspections and recording essential data.
Enable your facility manager to perform site inspections on a variety of location types, all from their mobile phones or tablets. This groundbreaking application allows inspections to be completed in half the time and with much greater accuracy.
• Camera capabilities
• Real-time data upload
• Easy-to-use and customizable checklists
• Promoted accuracy in asset reporting
• Improved reporting on all assets
• Enhanced quality assurance
• View current state of facility assets
• Access maintenance reports on facilities
• Reduced time on-site to complete an inspection
• Complete surveys on facility states from mobile device
• Reduced work order cycle time
The SiteTools application is a progressive new way to complete site inspections in less than half the time a traditional pen-and-paper site inspection takes.
For more information about the application or to request a login, contact Customer Support at 1-877-287-3282 or email@example.com.
CBRE SiteTools (version 3.0.2) has a file size of 10.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.